Do you know of anyone who may be searching for a new gig? This tell them to get on over to Chaifetz Arena in June and get started.
Job Fair in St. Louis
Hiring Event Venue in St. Louis, MO
40 Registered Exhibitors
Walgreens24921 listed jobsRGA ENTERPRISE SERVICES COMPANYHuntington Ingalls Industries – Technical SolutionsworkCushman & WakefieldworkHES Facilities, LLCEnvironmental WorksWaste Connections, Inc.Enterprise HoldingsworkMissouri General Insurance Agency, Inc.WEG Transformers USAHoneywell – KCNSCTrue ManufacturingFederal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)workAmazonLowe’sworkCentriq TrainingAssociated Couriers Inc.Truck Centers, Inc.Kay & Associates, Inc.workVIEW ALL EXHIBITORS. Our events average over 50 exhibitors, and the list is not final until the day of the event. Check back regularly for additions.
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
- The Job Fair will take place on the Arena Concourse.
- Enter Chaifetz Arena via Gate A.
- FREE parking is available in the Fred Weber Lot adjacent to the arena. Enter the lot from Compton Ave.
- There are several metered parking spots in front of the arena as well.
- Enter the arena via Gate A.
Event Preparation Resources
Before the Event Checklist
- Complete your RecruitMilitary profile
- Upload your resume to your RecruitMilitary profile
- Research the exhibitors and open jobs
- Review the venue information
- Read the in-person event FAQ
- Share this opportunity with others
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You’ve got this!