Founded in 2006 by President Tommy L. Davis, Jr., TD4 provides the full range of high quality electrical contracting services.
With 30,000 square feet of warehouse and office space and over 75 electricians, TD4 Electrical is the St. Louis area’s premier minority-owned electrical construction service provider.
We are certified as a Minority Business Enterprises (MBE) by the St. Louis Minority Business Council, Mid-States Minority Development Council and the St. Louis Airport Authority. As a Minority Owned Service Provider, TD4 brings diversity to any project and has received multiple awards for excellence as a Minority Business.
TD4 Electrical LLC self-performs the following construction services for owners, general contractors and construction managers:
- + Electrical construction – design-build and plan-spec
+ Electrical service and maintenance
+ Energy audits and installations
+ Lighting maintenance and rehab
+ Life safety systems
+ Security systems
+ Product procurement
+ Material management
+ Fire Alarm
+ Temperature controls
With 30,000 square feet of on-site warehouse facilities available, TD4 provides a wide-ranging inventory of electrical materials and supplies needed for power distribution, power backup, lighting materials, wiring, conduit, fiber optic cable and more. The firm quickly deploys skilled manpower and materials to complete construction and service on behalf of clients.
- World’s Greatest TV Minority Business of the Year
- 5-Time St. Louis Minority Business Council Minority Business of the Year
- 4-Time Black Enterprise Magazine Nations Top 100 Minority Business
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Certified
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Minority Business of the Year
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) Certified
- System Access Management (SAM) Registered