Friday, March 31
$60 individual | $40 Friends of SLPL
must be 21 or older
Enjoy drinks, St. Louis-themed food and dancing with our guest emcee, the iconic Johnny Rabbitt!
Proceeds from the event will support SLPL’s new exhibit “PROM Magazine: Where did you go to high school?”.
•Guest will enjoy:
• Drinks (Beer, wine, spiked punch, soda)
• St. Louis-themed snacks (Toasted Ravs, pork steak sliders with Maul’s BBQ sauce, St. Louis-style pizza, veggies and Mayfair dressing, gooey butter cookies – and TUMS!)
• Dancing to tunes from past decades
• Recreating your Prom memories with fun and traditional photos
• Celebrating the crowning of two individuals as SLPL PROM Royalty for their service to the community (Vote here for Prom Royalty)
Prom attire from any era is suggested. Free parking is available in SLPL’s surface parking lot at Olive and 15th.